Here’s one of my favorite quick, easy + healthy recipes I make a batch of and have for about 3-4 additional meals.
- 1 lb lean grass fed Beef or Bison (I usually do 90% or higher)
- 2 bags of organic Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2 a large organic Onion
- Kinders Wood Fire Smoked BBQ!
- Ground Pepper
- Tapatio Hot Sauce (optional)
Optional Add Ins:
- Zucchini/ Squash
Start by adding a few tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the Large Pot/Pan and throw all the veggies in and most of seasonings (leave a little for the meat).
Let the veggies cook for 6-8 min with pot top on, turning once.
Then add the meat and with a separate spoon or fork mush it up. Flattening it and spreading it out. Add a bit more seasoning mix. Put the top back on.