Add Health encourages employees to hit the reset button throughout their workday to be their most efficient selves.
Hi I’m Sean, founder of Add Health.
I came to understand a need in the workplace wellness world after more than a decade of being a personal trainer, group fitness coach and health and wellness consultant for a few major corporate clients in the Bay Area of California.
The opportunities that these roles provided to meet, discuss and coach healthy living with so much of the general population, made a few general health insights apparent…
● People don't move enough.
● Most everyone feels time constrained.
● People need to move and health breaks to function well mentally and physically.
● Work takes much of our time and energy.
So after 12 years of seeing so many people have to cancel their sessions or miss their classes because they didn’t have an hour free that day, or traffic, or kids got sick among many other hiccups,
I knew a health solution needed to be something short in time.
After the pandemic, online exercise became widely adopted.
It needed to be online to fit today's hybrid work environment.
It needed to be live.
Humans relate more to the personable touch. Plus it maintains a higher level of accountability.
And it needed to be done during work.
Where people often go the longest without moving and stress more.
Welcome to our Live, Group Stretch Breaks.
The newest, most refreshing event idea in corporate health and wellness offerings today.
● People feel good fast with our short stretch breaks.
● Guaranteed popularity; we lead our easy-to-do breaks with the zeal that great coaches coach with.
● You can rely on us. We are personable, punctual, professional, certified coaches.
● To add positivity and vitality to your group.
Our signature service Live Stretch Breaks are easy-to-add, easy-to-do and effective with feel-good results.
It's not rocket science, we just get people at work to stand-up, breathe, move and stretch out tense bodies and minds.
We add back the health breaks employees know they need but too often don't get around to doing.